Facial Aging is a nonstop process throughout the life. It starts from the age of twenty and progress during the whole life due to some physiological changes of the skin and tissue. The majority of people notices on the area of face and neck portion where environmental and personal factors can increase these changes which give impression of getting old because of skin weaken and wrinkle. Some innovative treatments like botox and dermal fillers are designed to give a new lease of life to the skin and give back the expression of freshness and youth.
Advantages of dermal filling
To re-establish the lost volume and want to return to look at the younger skin with fewer wrinkles the use of dermal filler is a good option. The important thing to notice about dermal filling is that it is not a surgical procedure so that one should be aware that the doctor has proper advance dermal filler training and also technical skills to manage the substances. Some advantages are given below.
- Dermal fillers are non-allergenic and tolerated by maximum patient
- Dermal filling is suitable for both men and women, in men some are areas are treated somewhat different.
Advantages of botox
Botox is a cosmetic treatment which is injected into the muscles to improve look for the temporary time. Botox is administrated by the physician who has Advanced Botox Training. It is injected straight into the facial muscles. It works by the blocking the nerve impulse of the injected muscles that reduce the muscles activity. Some advantages are
- The result can be seen from the day after the treatment and can last up to four to six months
- It gives maximum effect to reduce wrinkles.
- It also minimizes to amount of sweat of under arms and reduce the embarrassing problem.
- Botox treatment is also used to lift the brow and gives the youthful appearance.